- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? I don’t have closet doors?
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? nah
- where is your next vacation? no idea
- who do you think reads these? whoever is bored.
- do you have a calendar in your room? no
- what’s your plan for the day? finish cleaning my room
- are you reading any books right now? I just finished Harry Potter 3.
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? only during panic attacks
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? yes
- do you chew your pens and pencils? no
- what is your “song of the week”? Mr. Blue Sky by ELO
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? depends.
- do you still watch cartoons? not really
- what do you drink with dinner? water or milk
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? I don’t eat chicken nuggets
- what is your favorite food/cuisine? sweet potatoes
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? a month ago?
- can you change the oil on a car? no
- what is your usual bedtime? around 11pm
- are you lazy? I try not to be
- afraid of heights? no
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? a horse trainer? I don’t remember.
- hot tea or cold tea: hot
- tea or coffee? tea
- favorite kind of cookie? monster
- can you swim well? i’d like to think so
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? yeah….?
- who do you want to see right now? him.
It’s 1am so I’m sorry for the people who won’t see this. But if you want confidence and don’t know how to get it, a really good way is to be confident in other people. When you walk into Starbucks, think, “damn, that barista’s hair is da bomb!” Or when you go to school, think, “my teacher is rocking that skirt!” When you start seeing everyone as being beautiful, at some point you realize that you’re everyone too.
Do u ever get really sad when you see that a sock didn’t make it into the dryer and you’re like sorry lil buddy I didn’t mean to leave u in the cold or is that just me
When Oscar Wilde was asked to list his 100 favourite books he said he couldn’t because “I have only written five”.
Don’t forget his famous last words:
“Either this wallpaper goes, or I do.”
You, I like.
Also “Be yourself, everyone else is taken.”
And “Sometimes I’m so clever I have no idea what i’m saying.”
"Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes"